Hello fellow bloggers
How are you all?
So I have posted twice in the last two months. It was mainly because I had exams in September and then my laptop stopped working. Its still not repaired and I am currently writing from a borrowed one. Nevertheless, I’m ready to get back into blogging. I’m still trying to figure out how to balance writing, reading, school and studies but I’m gonna try my best.
I’m currently re-reading A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I’m also listening to Egg and Spoon by Gregory Maguire. I have about 3 hours left of it and I am so ready to finish it.
Also, the realization that there are only 2 months left of this year and our TBRs still haven’t shrunken have made us all make an End Of The Year TBR. Here’s mine:
1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
2. The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
3. The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons
4. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
5. Poetry Magic
6. Animal Farm by George Orwell
7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
8. Some of the Sherlock Holmes series.
What have you guys been reading? Also, if you made a TBR as well, leave a link below and I’ll be glad to check it out!