Thank you so much to Book Bum for nominating me! She has an amazing blog and you all should definitely check it out!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Questions Given By Book Bum
1. What’s the one book that’s made you cry the most / the most emotional?
Eleanor and Park. I have never cried as much as I cried when I finished this book. I have definitely read many emotional book but this one hit me really hard. I literally cried for hours after reading it.
2. If you found a genie and were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
Peace and equality in the world.
Happiness for me, my family and friends
To be able to read all the books in the world before i die 😀
3. Where is one place in the world you would really love to visit?
London! Mainly The Harry Potter studios and 221 B, Baker Street.
1. Share a memory from your childhood.
2. What’s your biggest bookish pet peeve?
3. Which is the last book you read and how did you feel about it?
Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know down below your answers to these questions:)