Let’s do this.
Thanks to the amazing Painfully Fictional for tagging me!
1. BEST BOOK YOU’VE READ SO FAR IN 2017?
No way can I pick one so here’s a short list:
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Deceived by Heena Rathore P
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
2. BEST SEQUEL OF 2017 SO FAR?
#Blur by Cambria Hebert. Its not a sequel but it is a part of a series.
3. NEW RELEASE YOU HAVEN’T READ YET, BUT WANT TO?
4. MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASE OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2017?
To be honest, none. But if I had to choose, I’d say All Closed Off by Cora Cormack
5. BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT?
Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Caroll. I enjoyed this book and I really appreciate the imagination in it but it is a tad bit overhyped in my opinion.
6. BIGGEST SURPRISE?
I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. I almost didn’t read this book because I couldn’t get into it in the beginning. It would’ve been such a shame because this book turned out to be mind-blowing.
7. FAVORITE NEW AUTHOR (DEBUT OR NEW TO YOU) ?
I’ve read a lot of new authors this year. Some of the best ones are:
- Neelabh Pratap Singh- The Resurrection of Evil
- George Orwell- Animal Farm
- Edgar Allan Poe- short stories and poems
- Heena Rathore P.- Deceived
- Benjamin Alire Saenz- Aristotle and Dante
- Jandy Nelson- I’ll Give You The Sun
- Adam Silvera- More Happy Than Not
- Sanchit Gupta- The Tree With A Thousand Apples
8. NEWEST FICTIONAL CRUSH?
Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf. Oscar from I’ll Give You The Sun in books.
9. NEWEST FAVORITE CHARACTER?
Julian and Emma from Lady Midnight. Ari and Dante.
10. BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY?
None of the books made me cry but many made me emotional- milk and honey, Lady Midnight, Aristotle and Dante, Every Last word, More Happy Than Not.
11. BOOK THAT MADE YOU HAPPY?
I’ll Give You The Sun
12. FAVORITE BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION YOU’VE SEEN THIS YEAR?
The only adaptation I’ve seen this year is the Shadowhunters TV show and I rewatched Pride and Prejudice (2005) which was even more beautiful this time.
13. FAVORITE REVIEW YOU’VE WRITTEN THIS YEAR?
14. MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK YOU BOUGHT OR RECEIVED SO FAR THIS YEAR
I’m happy to say I have many options for this 😀
15. WHAT BOOKS DO YOU NEED TO READ BY THE END OF THE YEAR?
Annnd this is where the freaking out begins. Besides from review books I have to read, these are on my tbr list:
- Wuthering Heights
- Three Men In A Boat
- Gone With The Wind
- Sense and Sensibility
- The Merchant Of Venice
- Anne Frank’s Diary
- Rose Madder
- The Bronze Horseman
- The Ramayana
You want to do this tag? Consider yourself tagged by me and just do it!
Let me know down below your answers to these questions or leave me a link to your post.